Monday, April 12, 2010
Extra Credit Blog
All throughout elementary school and middle school english was pretty much always an "easy A" for me. We never really had to think about things too deeply, and everything was explained in precise detail. So when I signed up to take honors english I figured it would be about the same as the rest of my school english experience. But I was wrong. English this year has been challenging. Over and over again we have had to do things that involve a lot more thinking than I am used to in english. And the funny thing is, a lot of the material we have learned this year is completely new to me. Like reciting poetry, I have never had to do that except maybe some little rhyming poem in second grade. And DGP, well its a lot more difficult than the grammar in previous years. I have really learned a lot more then I expected to learn this year, and I have changed the way I analyze literature and writing. But it has been an interesting class, and I'm glad I have learned a lot. It makes all of the hard work worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment