Friday, October 30, 2009

Characterization- My best friend

hmmmm... my best friend... well I have never really been the type of person to have just one best friend, I have a lot of really good friends.So I will write about the friend that I have know the longest... my friend Shana. Some of my earliest memories have been with Shana, and she has been there for as long as I can remember. Even though she lives far away on Lummi Island and I live here in Olympia, we have managed to keep up our friendship, despite the distance.

My friend shana has blondish, light brown hair, is around average height (but of course taller than me), and is very strong and in shape. She is 11 months older than me, and is almost like an older sister. She always knows what to do, what movies I should see, and is great at giving me advice on life. Shana would never attend a school dance or game, and rarely shops at the mall. She is an excellent ski racer, and could do almost anything athletic.

Shana is a very spunky opinionated person, and she doesn't care what others think of her. I admire her greatly for this, most people are not as confident as Shana is. She is also very independent and sure of herself. Maybe the reason that we have stayed friends for so long is becuase we make up for each others weaknesses. We are nearly opposites! Shana is very adventerous and athletic, while I am more cautious and acedemic. But yet we always find something fun to do when we are together. I think that Shana and I will always be friends, despite our differences.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so good that you two are able to still be friends despite the distance! :)

    ReplyDelete